Resisting the Green Dragon, 4-DVD set. A half-hour documentary and twelve lectures by nine scholars expose the anti-Christian worldview, theology, and ethics, and the poor science and economics (and why it harms the poor), of the radical environmental movement, and explain how Christians can witness to those caught up in it, and show how properly Biblical earth stewardship not only benefits the natural environment but also reduces poverty.
The lecturers and titles are:
- Calvin Beisner, Ph.D., “The False World View of the Green Movement”
- Peter Jones, Ph.D., “Rescuing People from the Cult of the Green Dragon”
- Vishal Mangalwadi, Ph.D., “Logos vs. Mysticism: Environmentalism’s Flight from Reason”
- Dr. Michael Farris, “From Captain Planet to Avatar: The Seduction of Our Youth”
- Steven Hayward, Ph.D., “A Brief History of Environmental Exaggerations, Myths and Downright Lies”
- David Legates, Ph.D., “Putting Out the Dragon’s Fire on Global Warming”
- Becky Norton Dunlop, “How ‘Going Green’ Impoverishes You, Your Church, and Your Society”
- Dr. James Tonkowich, “Ravaging the World’s Poor”
- Charmaine Yoest, Ph.D., “The Green Face of the Pro-Death Agenda: Population Control, Abortion and Euthanasia”
- Calvin Beisner, Ph.D., “Threats to Liberty and the Move Toward a Global Government”
- Dr. James Tonkowich, “A Biblical Guide to Genuine Creation Stewardship”
- Peter Jones, Ph.D., “Go Therefore and Make Disciples: Advancing the Gospel in a World Permeated by Environmentalism”
Resisting the Green Dragon: Dominion, Not Death, 311-page book. Combining outstanding scholarship with good humor, Christian physicist Dr. James Wanliss explores and corrects the religious and scientific errors of the radical Green movement.
What the trailer: